Just some more Touchwiz 4.0 and 3.0 features, tips and tricks! Let me know what you think and if you already knew about these!
Everything Android. Including mobile development, how to's, tips, tricks, you name it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This video will show you how to unlock your Samsung Infuse 4G to work on any carrier. Let me know if you have any questions. Be sure to subs...
-
Alright, now there is a leaked build of the leaked photo I wrote about earlier this month. I have personally put it on my Samsung Epic and r...
-
This is a topic that is always up for debate. I myself struggle with it to decide whether or not to protect my phone with a screen protector...
-
Please share this video to everyone and give it a thumbs up! I would really appreciate it!!!! My review of the awesome TouchPal keyboard! L...
-
Here is a review video of 5 apps that are very fun! Let me know what you think! Apps: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Cobalt+Jungle...
-
A review of the AOSP ice cream sandwich source code port rom on your Nexus!! Let me know what you think! This rom has been ported from sourc...
-
This video will show you how to get FREE USB tethering with any phone using the ClockworkMod Tether (no root) Application found in the Andro...
-
Unfortunately, Carrier IQ has chosen to take this legal route. PLEASE spread this news everywhere!!! Send it to everyone!!!! A clear explana...
-
Many, many people ask me if I overclock my phone. In short, the answer is no. I overclock my devices for testing purposes only. For daily us...
-
Here is my opinion on the top ten free applications from the Android Market from the year 2011. Let me know what you think and what apps you...
No comments:
Post a Comment